Thursday, February 07, 2013

A Pretty Shower

Our friends Danny and Cynthia are expecting their first baby soon:  Hannah.  Cynthia has about 62 sisters.  Her oldest sister, Korine, hosted the shower in her home last weekend.

I've only been to Korine's house twice.  Ever.  

1st Visit:  About 5 years ago to drop off some boxes she was storing for Danny and Cynthia.

2nd Visit:  Last weekend for the baby shower.

What Korine didn't know (until I told her) was that my short-short visit to her kitchen was inspiring!  Of course, I didn't take a photo, but I loved the color!  It was a nice, bright, lime green.

I picked the exact same shade for our kitchen and Erik painted it to match a couple of years ago.  She had no idea her kitchen was so inspiring!  :)

There were so many yummy new foods to try! Spicy jellies, yummy cheeses!   

I also tried a Macaron for the first time!  YUM!!!!  I know these are super popular right now, but I've never had one myself.  So good!  The one I tried was peanut butter and jelly flavor.  So yummy and unique, like nothing I've ever tasted before.  Now I really want to try making them! 

-xo

1 comments:

Thirsty World said...

I never have tried one either! I guess I need to go for it! They always look so pretty!

Post a Comment