Friday, February 01, 2013

Starbucks Vanilla Spice Latte

Good morning!
This is my first Starbucks latte of the new year!  I've given them up you know.  :)  In favor of frugal living and  being in control of our finances.

I'll tell you a secret though.  I still get my coffee flavoring from Starbucks (sugar free vanilla).  They make the best flavoring!  Plus, I have a few Starbucks gift cards, so with zero guilt, I decided to try one of their new drinks:  Vanilla Spice Latte!  

I've really been looking forward to trying one!  Skinny Vanilla Lattes are my favorite, so this seemed similar enough to be yummy, yet different enough to be interesting.

So... the verdict?  It was alright.  It kinda tasted like a toned down version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Less sweet than a regular vanilla latte.  More spicy.  I didn't hate it, but it's not really my jam.  I enjoyed it, but I'll stick to my usual.  

Have you tried any of the new drinks?  What did you think?

-xo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

There are websites which offer free cards of you take part in their promotional program.These promotional websites have gifts offer to users. Among these awards and gifts, offer of free cards is the most alluring one. By sparing your little time and taking part in online promotion program,so that you can win free starbucks gift card.
(one of the most popular among these websites is fanup.com)

Post a Comment