Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Across the Mountains
















Sometimes work takes me out of my neighborhood.  Our office is in the Seattle area, but we have customers in five states.

Last week, we went on a little road trip to visit customers in Eastern Washington.  This is the first real snow I've seen all winter.  It was hanging heavy on the trees in the pass, and gently falling a little on the other side.
I really wanted to stop at the Antique Mall, but was out-voted by my male counterparts.  Boo!

I wonder how Indian John would feel about the DOT naming a rest area after him.  Not exactly something to brag to the folks back home about.
Yeah we are!  Like falling back into an 80s rock video.

A little Bon Jovi from the album Slippery When Wet.  You're welcome.  ;)

I just really, really like this sign.  Pretty blue star is begging to be scrapbooked.


...and back home over the pass to Seattle we go.

-xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment