Friday, November 09, 2012

Delicious Autumn Wishlist



Cold, breezy weather always makes me want to cuddle up with pretty, new things in warm, romantic colors.  I was browsing one of my favorite sites this morning and found so many cute new looks for Autumn!  The ruffled collar coat is to DIE for!

1.  Shimmer Nights Tights
2.  Pearly Bloomer Necklace
3.  Keep You Posted Wallet
4.  Party Top
5.  Cocoa Shavings Coat
6.  Debonair Earrings
7.  Splash Tights
8.  Refined and Dandy Necklace
9.  Latte Like Love Bag
10. Masked Marvel Bag

--xo

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I want fall things! I hate living in the desert. Hot & no leaves... I love your wishlist! (lovemybabes on 2 peas, ava_caitlyn on IG)

Unknown said...

Awww, hot and no leaves! I say grab a scarf and a mocha, crank that AC and pretend you're in Wisconsin in January. :D

Post a Comment