Wednesday, November 07, 2012



If you know me, you know I love me some Rite Aid.  Seriously.  If I had to be trapped on a desert island with one store, it would be Rite Aid.  Sweet, sweet Rite Aid, my love.

Why am I in love with this place?  They have everything -- and it's FREE!  What's better than FREE?  Nothing, that's right, nothing.  Not only are the freebies plentiful, sometimes I run across truly cute stuff.  Check out this dish set I put together this afternoon using mix-n-match dishes at Rite Aid:


Adorable, right?  If I didn't have a houseful of Fiestaware, I would have a cabinet full of these RIGHT THIS SECOND.

But on with the deals!  My favorite Money Maker this week is... (drum roll, please...)...

Wallet Windows!


Not too exciting, you say?  Ah, hold your judgement, my friend.  These Wallet Windows are going to earn you some money, Honey.  How?  Here's the nitty gritty:

The Deal:
Buy 2 Wallet Windows, Get $5 +UP.
First WW:       1.39
Second WW:  1.39
---------------------
SubTotal:        2.78  Cash Paid
Receive:          5.00  +UP
---------------------
MONEY MAKER!!!  

The deal is Limit 2 per Card, so you can buy up to 4 qty Wallet Windows and receive a total of $10 in +UP.

Happy Shopping!

--xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment