Thursday, November 29, 2012

Out West Jewelry



I have the BEST Mother-in-Law!  :)  She let me come over last weekend and dig through her HUGE, HUGE, HUGE bead stash.

If you aren't familiar with Kim's work, she is the artist behind Out West Jewelry Designs.  She makes these gorgeous beaded necklaces, bracelets, earrings, even spurs!  This one is absolutely fabulous!

See the Etsy listing:  Click Here
She does all different types of things.  Recently, she was hired by an author to create a necklace for a fairy tale he had written!  Here are some of my favorite new earrings and bracelets she's been creating recently:

Stackable Bracelets

Seriously, how cool are these?
Gypsy Earrings
Love these too!  So pretty and feminine!  Every single thing is hand made.  Check out her etsy shop here:  Out West Jewelry Designs

We had a great time on Thanksgiving, hitting Michael's after dinner and then she let me pillage her bead stash over the weekend, so I'm ready to go!  I can't wait to start putting together lots of pretty things!





















-xo

3 comments:

Shannon said...

OH, her turquoise jewelry is my fave!! How cool!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOVE those stackable bracelets...especially the one with the heart!
Lisa/MetalDancer

Unknown said...

Thank you for commenting, ladies! :) So good to see you both!

Post a Comment