Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Morning

Rusty ponders life and Squeaky Toys




























Erik and I spent Christmas morning at home with our puppies, sleeping in and opening presents.  This year, they surprised me with cinnamon rolls and a latte in bed!  YUM!!  They're the sweetest.  :)

There were so many pretty package to open!  Santa was pretty good to Erik.  He got the new Wii U and a ton of games.
A very serious helper
























Santa also surprised him with the new Series 9 Lego MiniFigs that just came out last Wednesday!  He didn't even know they were in stores yet.  Santa is Magical!  ;)  He never disappoints!































The Disney Christmas Day Parade was on tv while we opened presents.  "I was psyched," is the understatement of the year.  Pretty much, I turn into a 13 year old girl when Newsies appear.  "Carryin' the banner!!"





















Santa was very good to me too!  :)  I love, love, love these furry Betsey Johnson slippers!  The insides are squishy, bright pink quilted material and sooooo comfy!

Such an unbelievably cute collection of goodies!  I love all things Paris, and Santa didn't pull any punches. He brought the adorable suitcase too!  Erik had the sweet iphone case made with a photo my Red Man on the back.  LOVE!  :)

And the piece de resistance?!  My new diamond band!  We picked it up a few months ago, but I've been waiting to wear it because it's my Big Gift this year.  Pretty sure I couldn't love it more if I tried!

Thank you Erik, Puppies and Santa!  You're the best!

-xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment